Our solar cooked version of the Magic Cookie Bar.
Make and share this Solar Cooked Easy Five Layer Cookie Bar Triangles recipe from Food.com.
- Transfer prepared crust into a bowl & combine with melted butter.
- Pour graham mixture into a , dark, ungreased dark 9 inch round pan & pressed into the bottom.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes, nuts, and chocolate chips over.
- Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Place in your solar cooker.
- Solar cook until golden brown or about 2 hours.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice into triangles.