Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Put here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Softest Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Blend shortening, butter, & sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs & vanilla. Blend well.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, & cinnamon. Mix.
- Add in oatmeal & any desired mix-ins (raisins, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.).
- Fully mix all ingredients.
- Roll into balls on cookie sheet. Flatten with palm of hand (This is key!).
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.