Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe a long time ago, every time I make theses everyone wants the recipe. This recipe is the makes the softest cookies I have ever eaten. You can also use any pudding flavor you like. Make these cookies for a party and watch the reactions.
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat over to 350°F
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set that aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Edges should be golden brown.
It's true! These were the softest chocolate chip cookies I have ever made. They were a huge hit and I will make chocolate chip cookies with this recipe from now on. Thanks so much for sharing this Jennie!