Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make when your day has been hectic. The kids and Dad alike love these!
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- soft tortilla
your favorite toppings
- ripe olives
- sour cream (etc)
- Heat skillet; cook and brown the turkey.
- Add onion and chili powder; cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in salsa, corn and red peppers; cook 3 minutes.
- Place turkey mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Fold and top with cheese and other favorites.
Hi! This was perfect because it was so fast to make! We don't use ground turkey ever, but since we had a two pound pre-cooked turkey breast, I just cut it up and went from there! I doubled most of the things (or even tripled- like the corn) and it was all good! We served it will hard shells because we were out of soft. Most other toppings were not necessary. Everyone ate it all up-no leftovers! We will definately have this again! Thanks for sharing!