Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very quick meal to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced summer squash
- 1 cup diced green zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped
- 2 ears corn, kernels from (1 cup frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup canned pinto beans or 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 8 corn tortillas
- Heat oil in large skillet; add onion and cook until tender.
- Add squash, stir and continue cooking about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, half of the tomatoes and all of the chili.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until flavorful.
- Add corn kernels; stir and cook until kernels are tender crisp.
- Add the cilantro, the remaining tomatoes and beans.
- Stir together and remove from heat.
- Warm the tortillas on a hot, dry skillet.
- Fill each with the vegetable mixture.
- Top with salsa and serve.