Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tex-Mex style pork meatballs served in corn tortillas. From "Weight Watcher" magazine. 5 points.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 corn tortillas, heated
- 4 cups romaine lettuce or 4 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 12 tablespoons salsa
- In a food process, puree chilies; add pork and salt and pulse to grind meat.
- Form mixture into 36 (1-inch) meatballs.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Cook meatballs, in batches, until well browned and cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- To serve, fill each tortilla with 3 meatballs, 1/2 cup lettuce, and 1 tablespoon salsa.