Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
my favorite thing to make and eat. this recipe is easy and quick to make and it taste awesome! It definitely has flavor! thank god! Enjoy!
- Cook meat on medium heat, when almost all of the pink is gone season the meat with the salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and lime juice and a few leaves of cilantro.
- As meat is cooking chop up onions, avacados tomatoes, and lettuce. pluck leaves of cilantro or chop them as well. shred chedder cheese. cut limes in half.
- When the meat is done strain or soak up extra grease, put the meat back in pan if you take it out.(i usually taste the meat and add extra seasoning after i strain it.)
- flour tortilas can be cooked on a cast iron tortilla pan.
- Top your soft taco with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, avacado, sour cream, and your favorite hot sauce(la victoria salsa brava(hot) is very good). enjoy!
This is a keeper. I used fresh sqaueezed garlic instead of powder. makes the flavor even better
Thanks for sharing.