birdie #3 (andrea)'s Note:
my favorite thing to make and eat. this recipe is easy and quick to make and it taste awesome! It definitely has flavor! thank god! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook meat on medium heat, when almost all of the pink is gone season the meat with the salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and lime juice and a few leaves of cilantro.
- 2As meat is cooking chop up onions, avacados tomatoes, and lettuce. pluck leaves of cilantro or chop them as well. shred chedder cheese. cut limes in half.
- 3When the meat is done strain or soak up extra grease, put the meat back in pan if you take it out.(i usually taste the meat and add extra seasoning after i strain it.)
- 4flour tortilas can be cooked on a cast iron tortilla pan.
- 5Top your soft taco with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, avacado, sour cream, and your favorite hot sauce(la victoria salsa brava(hot) is very good). enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Tacos ... Easy and Very Yummy!
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1176.3
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.1 g
- Saturated Fat 34.5 g
- Cholesterol 197.2 mg
- Sodium 3167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 55.9 g