Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I am posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Best-Ever Casseroles" cookbook.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 1⁄2 ounces peas and carrots, drained
- 7 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese; spread in a 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand until cheese melts.