Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This sounded like an awesome,summer,cool-off cookie.Imagine.You by the pool,with your fresh lemonade and these cookies! Perfect,and simple!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed & divided)
- sugar, to sprinkle
- Heat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl,cream the butter and sugar;add in the eggs.
- Combine flour& baking soda.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate.
- Mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven,and brush with the remaining lemonade over cookies.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over cookies.
- Let cool and eat up!
Very easy to make. Light and fluffy. Next time I make them I'll use more lemonade on the baked cookies instead of the light brushing I gave them.
These were very tasty cookies and very easy to make. They were for my Christmas goody trays, and although they taste great, they were a bit too soft to hold their own with the other things on the trays. Great on their own, though. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Was looking for a soft cookie and this recipe fits. Very yummy and different. I coated the cookies after I had finished baking all of them and ended up with leftover lemonade. Next time, I will try using more lemonade in the dough.