Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This sounded like an awesome,summer,cool-off cookie.Imagine.You by the pool,with your fresh lemonade and these cookies! Perfect,and simple!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed & divided)
- sugar, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl,cream the butter and sugar;add in the eggs.
- Combine flour& baking soda.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate.
- Mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven,and brush with the remaining lemonade over cookies.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over cookies.
- Let cool and eat up!