Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe can be used for soft, rolled, sugar cookies or I have also used them for Thumbprint cookies.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cut in butter like for pie.
- Beat the eggs in separate bowl.
- Add the sugar to the eggs and mix well.
- Blend the egg mixture into the flour mixture until it creates a dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out and cut.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Frost and decorate.