1/1 Photo of Soft Spicy Molasses Cookies
Cookies with a nice flavor of spices. Cook time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2Beat at low speed until well mixed, about 3 minutes.
- 3Cover and chill until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
- 6Roll in sugar.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- 9Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Spicy Molasses Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.6
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 510.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 65.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g