1/39 Photos of Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
Juju Bee's Note:
These snickerdoodle cookies are so delicious, and they have the best texture. They are so fast to put together too! I actually got it from an old recipe that my Great Grandma had clipped out of a newspaper. Grandma always knows best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
- 3Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- 4Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- 5Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- 6Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 7Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the sugar/ cinnamon mixture.
- 8Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
- 9Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g