Recipe by susie cooks
I love soft shell crabs! This recipe comes from the Crabplace.com. It is very easy and very delicious! I have also sauteed these in alittle butter and olive oil.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
What a nice change of pace for a soft shell crab lover like myself! I made this exactly as posted, using sriracha for the hot sauce. I let them marinate for about 1-1/2 hours and then grilled them as directed. The flavors were subtle, yet complemented the crab nicely. Thanks for sharing this. Made by a fellow Renegade for ZWT 6.
- 8 soft shelled crabs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 drops hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything, except crabs, in a shallow baking dish. Add crabs and cover.
- Marinate in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Place crabs on a hot grill.
- Cook for 15 minutes on each side basting and turning often.
- To decrease cooking time, cover grill with large lid to help circulate the heat evenly.
- Crabs are done when they are pink/red and slightly crisp, but still moist.
- Cook time does not include time to marinate.