1/2 Photos of Soft Shell Crabs Mia
susie cooks's Note:
I love soft shell crabs! This recipe comes from the Crabplace.com. It is very easy and very delicious! I have also sauteed these in alittle butter and olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything, except crabs, in a shallow baking dish. Add crabs and cover.
- 2Marinate in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- 3Place crabs on a hot grill.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes on each side basting and turning often.
- 5To decrease cooking time, cover grill with large lid to help circulate the heat evenly.
- 6Crabs are done when they are pink/red and slightly crisp, but still moist.
- 7Cook time does not include time to marinate.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Shell Crabs Mia
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 1146.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g