This is great for sinks, showers and even hands. My husband fixed our roof and his hands were full of tar. He used this and the tar "melted off!" He said it was better than the hand cleaner mechanics use to get the oil off their hands! It shines my stainless steel sink, it doesn't scratch my stovetop and it is awesome on the tub. Best of all it is easy and cheap! I found it on a make your own cleaner website and it works!
- 1⁄2 cup borax
- 4 tablespoons liquid soap (I use Murphy's Oil Soap)
- essential oil, as desired
- Put the borax in a container with a lid. Add the liquid soap a bit at a time.
- The borax won't dissolve.
- Mix (I use a fork to mix.) When the mixture is the consistency of frosting it is ready to use.
- Add essential oils if desired.
- I am going to try orange next time!
- Scrub away!
- You can make as much or as little as you like.
- Keep covered so it doesn't dry out.