1/2 Photos of Soft Scrub
This is great for sinks, showers and even hands. My husband fixed our roof and his hands were full of tar. He used this and the tar "melted off!" He said it was better than the hand cleaner mechanics use to get the oil off their hands! It shines my stainless steel sink, it doesn't scratch my stovetop and it is awesome on the tub. Best of all it is easy and cheap! I found it on a make your own cleaner website and it works!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup borax
- 4 tablespoons liquid soap (I use Murphy's Oil Soap)
- essential oil, as desired
- 1Put the borax in a container with a lid. Add the liquid soap a bit at a time.
- 2The borax won't dissolve.
- 3Mix (I use a fork to mix.) When the mixture is the consistency of frosting it is ready to use.
- 4Add essential oils if desired.
- 5I am going to try orange next time!
- 6Scrub away!
- 7You can make as much or as little as you like.
- 8Keep covered so it doesn't dry out.
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: