1/6 Photos of Soft Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon and Avocado
MMMM! This is a wonderful breakfast idea for guests OR if you want to treat yourself. Make sure you scramble the eggs slowly on low heat, it really is the key to perfect scrambled eggs. From Tyler Florence. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack eggs into a bowl and add the cream, whisk until the eggs look foamy. (Important to whisk to incorporate air into the egg mixture.makes the scrambled eggs turn out light and fluffy.).
- 2Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add butter and melt until it foams, then turn the heat down to low.
- 4Slowly pour in the egg mixture.
- 5Using a rubber spatula, slowly stir the eggs from the outside of the pan to the center. (Once eggs begin to set, stirring slowly will create large, fluffy results.).
- 6*This takes approximately 10 minute Don't let the eggs brown. Be patient!
- 7Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve with slices of avocado and smoked salmon. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon and Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 402.6 mg
- Sodium 154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: