1/3 Photos of Soft Pumpernickel Bread (abm)
Just found this on the internet and can't wait to try it. The poster said that it reminds her of the bread at the Outback Steakhouse and that it has a great flavor and soft texture. Uses a combination of three flours. Cook time is according to your bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to bread machine in order as per your manufacturer's directions.
- 2Select dough setting.
- 3Place in greased loaf pan, cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 4Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Pumpernickel Bread (abm)
Serving Size: 1 (718 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1661.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 4784.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 343.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.0 g
- Sugars 70.1 g
- Protein 43.1 g