- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- coarse salt
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- On an unfloured surface, roll each breadstick into a 20-in. rope; twist into a pretzel shape.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- For mustard dip, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve with pretzels.