Soft Pretzels or Breadsticks With Swiss Cheese Dip
- On an unfloured surface, roll each breadstick into a 20 inch rope, and twist into a pretzel shape, or cut in half for a breadstick.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, and brush with egg white, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned, remove to a wire rack.
- For swiss cheese dip, melt butter for 1 minute.
- Blend in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Reduce`heat to low and slowly add half, and half, stirring until thickened.
- Add swiss cheese, and tobasco to taste, mix with a wooden spoon until cheese has melted.