1/1 Photo of Soft N' Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is my favorite vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe to date and it's the most simple too! Consistency is soft on the inside, with a bit of a crisp to the outside and one should be sure to not let them overcook! The cookie dough gets even better if it's allowed to chill, or if the cookie dough is only used partially and the rest is then stored in refrigerator or freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Earth Balance whipped spread
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, to your liking
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together Earth Balance and sugar together, until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Make egg replacement in a separate bowl and then add it to creamed sugar mixture, along with the vanilla extract. Mix until thoroughly incorporated--we're going for "light and fluffy"!
- 4In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients, mix thoroughly with a wire whisk, then add to wet mixture. Mix until just incorporated, but do not over mix.
- 5Add chocolate chunks to your liking and mix lightly.
- 6Spoon (heaping teaspoon or a tablespoon) onto ungreased cookie sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft N' Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Earth Balance whipped spread
Ener-G Egg Substitute