1/1 Photo of Soft "n" Chewy Creamsicle Cookies
Chef #821066's Note:
very yummy recipe,i got this recipe from zaar, but i adapted it to taste like a creamsicle, but this is a very versitle recipe can be changed easily, by the pudding flavor and chocolate chips you can make it your own, very simple recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (softened) or 1/2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 3/8 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon orange extract
- 1pre heat oven to 375.
- 2mix flour with baking soda and set aside.
- 3in a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugars,and pudding mix,vanilla, and orange extracts.
- 4beat until smooth and creamy.
- 5beat in egg, gradually add flour mixture.
- 6stir in chips and zest.
- 7roll into balls (size of walnuts) and flatten slightly on to a non greased cookie sheet.
- 8bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- 9note: you can use chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla for a chocolate orange chip cookie yummy.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft "n" Chewy Creamsicle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g