Recipe by Tishiz2fly
This recipe is basically the Nestle Toll House recipe but I realized by using spreadable butter that has canola oil in it and by using three time the vanilla you can produce the tastiest, softest, chewiest chocolate chip cookies in the world!! YOU MUST TRY THIS RECIPE.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup spreadable butter (that has canola oil already added)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla in a separate bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually at the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible. The dough should be cold before baking to prevent flat cookies.
- Drop by spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees until light golden brown.