Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is for those of you who prefer a soft or drop cookie recipe.
- 1 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk, soured with
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups sifted flour
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in order given.
- Stir in the flour until the mixture is stiff.
- Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until done.