Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious Maple Nut candy centers from Ideals Candy Cookbook.
Make and share this Soft Maple Creams recipe from Food.com.
- Cook brown sugar, water, and butter to 215 degrees F.
- Add heavy cream slowly so boiling does not stop.
- Cook to 238 degrees F.
- Pour on slab and let candy cool to warm- lukewarm.
- Work with spatula until cloudy and heavy.
- Add marshmallow, invertase, and maple flavor.
- Continue to work until almost set up and then add nuts.
- Let rest until it is easy to handle, then form into 1 inch balls and dip in melted chocolate.
- Makes about 75 centers.