Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From EatingWell Magazine-December 2006. Note: the recipe was changed to preparation of the dough in an ABM.
- Place all dough ingredients in the bread machine pan in order indicated with your owner's manual.
- Use the DOUGH setting.
- After the cycle is complete, punch down dough and remove from pan.
- On a floured cutting board, shape into rolls and place on two parchment-lined baking pans.
- Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Topping: Whisk the remaining egg (and a little bit of water about 1 tablespoon) in a small bowl, and brush the tops of the rolls with it; sprinkle with wheat germ.
- Bake the rolls until light brown on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Prep time does not include preparing the dough in the ABM.