1/14 Photos of Soft Italian Breadsticks (Abm)
Serve these wonderfully soft breadsticks warm out of the oven, brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Goes really well served with Italian meals. Recipe from Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup warm water (70 to 80)
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Place all dough ingredients in your bread machine pan according to manufacturers direction.
- 2Select dough setting.
- 3When dough cycle is complete, turn out onto floured board and divide dough in half.
- 4Cut each portion into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a 4 to 6" rope.
- 5Place 2" apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes or until doubled.
- 7Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Immediately brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 9Note: Be careful not to overbake or they will become tough.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Italian Breadsticks (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: