1/7 Photos of Soft Honey Cookies
4 hrs 15 mins
I got this from a cookbook, though I forget which one, after a long search. This recipe makes a wonderful soft cookie, similar to Ostreicher's; perfect for Rosh Hashanah! My KitchenAid only fits 6 cups of flour, so I halve the recipe and use 5 eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, kneading well.
- 2Refrigerate dough for 3-4 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Form dough into balls; if dough sticks, moisten your palms with a bit of water as needed. Place balls on greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cookie bottoms are brown. Do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Honey Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 37.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: