1/1 Photo of Soft Gooey Caramel Popcorn
During high school my best friend and I used to make a giant bowl of this and pop in a Disney movie and have a blast. This stuff is so amazing! I don't remember where I got the recipe but whoever came up with it is a genius.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the popcorn and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar together in medium saucepan.
- 3Add marshmallows and stir until melted (constant stirring recommended, this can burn quite easily).
- 4Pour over popcorn and stir until mixed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Gooey Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g