This makes a loaf of soft tender bread when baked in the bread machine and is so tasty! Can also be shaped into 2 oval loaves or rolls and I have also included the baking time for them.
- Place all ingredients in machine according to your manufacturer's instructions and let bread bake in breadmaker.
- Or select dough cycle and shape into two oval loaves.
- Place on greased baking sheet, cover and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for about 22 minutes or until done.
- Or shape into rolls, cover and let rise until doubled and bake on a greased baking sheet at 375° for approximately 15 minutes.