1/5 Photos of Soft Golden Crust Beer Yeast Bread (Abm)
This makes a loaf of soft tender bread when baked in the bread machine and is so tasty! Can also be shaped into 2 oval loaves or rolls and I have also included the baking time for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in machine according to your manufacturer's instructions and let bread bake in breadmaker.
- 2Or select dough cycle and shape into two oval loaves.
- 3Place on greased baking sheet, cover and let rise until doubled.
- 4Bake at 350° for about 22 minutes or until done.
- 5Or shape into rolls, cover and let rise until doubled and bake on a greased baking sheet at 375° for approximately 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Golden Crust Beer Yeast Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1331.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2342.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 239.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g