1/1 Photo of Soft Ginger Puff Cookies
A wonderful and soft cookie, that melts in you mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in molasses and sour cream.
- 5Combine flour, ginger, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- 7Drop by tablespoons (1-inch apart) on greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- 9Remove to wire racks; cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Ginger Puff Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1083.1
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 163.2 mg
- Sodium 401.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 78.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g