1/2 Photos of Soft Ginger Cookies
You'll want to double this recipe, 35 cookies isn't enough. Fact. End of conversation. A Southern recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter till softened.
- 2Beat in sugar till light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in molasses, eggs-1 at a time- beating well after each addition, and salt.
- 4Sift dry ingredients, mix two together well.
- 5Form into 1 inch balls with sugar coated hands, roll in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350* 11-13 minutes.
- 7Do not overbake.
- 8Take out when center looks a little underdone.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g