Recipe by ducky007
Healthy home made Tortillas without using lard or shortening. Fresh warm Tortillas taste so much better than store bought. Try it !
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and knead well with hands to form ( If the dough is too dry, add another table spoon or two of water ).
- Wrap up the dough tightly and rest it for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Divide the dough into 12 golf ball sized balls and roll out on a floured surface to about 6 inches in diameter.
- Heat a non- stick pan over medium heat. Place tortillas in the dry pan for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- When you see bubbles on the top , flip the tortillas over and cook for about 20 seconds .
- Soft and nicely brown-dotted tortillas. Ready to serve!