1/1 Photo of Soft Drink Jelly
Kathy in Fla's Note:
I took another recipe and changed it to suit my taste and to offer more choices of flavors. I have made this recipe many times and each time it comes out perfect. I hope you enjoy the results as much as we do. Cream Soda, Orange, Mello Yello and Strawberry are our favorites so far.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle carbonated beverages
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope liquid pectin
- 1Combine soft drink and sugar in a heavy sauce pot.
- 2Bring to boil and boil one minute.
- 3Add pectin.
- 4Stirring constantly, bring to another boil and boil hard for 1 minute.
- 5Ladle into clean hot jars seal with clean hot lids and bans.
- 6For those who prefer - Process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath canner.
- 7NOTE: I use and prefer the inversion method for this recipe.
- 8Cook time is estimate.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Drink Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 149.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: