Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These soft cookies are almost like little cakes. I like to make them very small, but you can make them larger if you wish. Very good with chocolate icing on top. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
- Cream butter and brown sugar;add egg.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture alternately with milk.
- Add vanilla.
- Drop by spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes at 400°F; do not overbake.
- Ice with chocolate icing, if desired.
I made these for the Pick Your Chef Cookathon today. These are BEAUTIFUL! I chose to make these as muffins instead of cookies and they've come out wonderful. I baked these at 200C for 22 minutes. I'm so glad I picked you for my Chef;) Thanks for posting this recipe.
We really enjoyed these. They are very light and cake-like. Very chocolately. I'm also going to make these sometime as muffins or a cake.
I made these today and my kids said they are very good. My husband likes them too because they are very soft. They were easy to make and baked up nicely. Thank you Zenith!