Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
I have had this recipe for years!! They come out so soft and chewy right out of the oven! NOTE: i live in southern nevada where the altitutde is about 4000ft so make the needed adjusments necesary to make this chocolate delight.
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons butter (soften)
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine: egg, butter, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, & salt.
- Mix in mixer until it's incorporated.
- Add sugar and flour and mix.
- In a cookie sheet, use a regular kitchen spoon to scoop batter onto it.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes on rack.
Very very good cookies, definitely deserve a second round! will do again :D i gave four stars, because even though they were very delicious cookies, i dont know, we felt it just needed something extra, more pizazz.. but either way, they very yummy, and deserve a re-do :D