1/1 Photo of Soft Chocolate Cookies
These are the most wonderful "soft" chocolate cookies you will ever taste. They are not for those who are dieting, because you will NOT be able to stop at just one cookie!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease cookie sheets.
- 3Combine cake mix, water, butter and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened.
- 5Increase speed to medium; beat for 1 minute (dough will be thick).
- 6Stir in chips and nuts; mix until well blended.
- 7Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 9Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 1 minute.
- 10Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 998.9
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 1227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 75.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g