Recipe by celticheart
These are very addictive, rich soft and chocolaty.
Top Review by Graciebonica
These are delicious! I substituted Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips for the milk chocolate chips. I will definitely be making these again! I had to restrain myself for trying more than one--these are for holiday gifting. I will also try them with the milk chocolate chips, which I have a feeling will be very soon!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream softened butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add instant pudding. Mix until combine.
- Add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Drop by the tablespoon full on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove onto a cool rake, let cool and enjoy!