Chef #486859's Note:
These are very addictive, rich soft and chocolaty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Cream softened butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- 4Add instant pudding. Mix until combine.
- 5Add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla.
- 6Slowly incorporate flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- 7Drop by the tablespoon full on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Remove onto a cool rake, let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g