Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 16 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are very addictive, rich soft and chocolaty.
Make and share this Soft Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream softened butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add instant pudding. Mix until combine.
- Add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Drop by the tablespoon full on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove onto a cool rake, let cool and enjoy!
These are delicious! I substituted Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips for the milk chocolate chips. I will definitely be making these again! I had to restrain myself for trying more than one--these are for holiday gifting. I will also try them with the milk chocolate chips, which I have a feeling will be very soon!