1/2 Photos of Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a modified recipe of the original Toll House recipe for people like me who prefer soft moist cookies not the crumbly and crispy cookies. It may seem like a weird recipe which will take truckloads of time but its really very easy and all worth it,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Whisk Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.
- 3Beat Butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add Brown Sugar and White Sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- 4Add Egg, Egg Yolk, Milk, and Vanilla Extract and beat untill well blended.
- 5Gradually add Flour mixture on low speed until just incorperated.
- 6Stir in Chocolate chips. Drop in 1-inch balls onto a cookie sheet (DOUGH WILL BE VERY STICKY).
- 7Bake 6-8 minutes or untill edges are brown. Cool about 3 minutes or until centers are set.
- 8Eat cookies. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g