Recipe by bakingfanatic
This is a modified recipe of the original Toll House recipe for people like me who prefer soft moist cookies not the crumbly and crispy cookies. It may seem like a weird recipe which will take truckloads of time but its really very easy and all worth it,
Top Review by HokiesMom
I'm so sorry but these just did not meet my expectations. They taste fine (the kids liked them) but I guess I was expecting a fuller cookie and these just turned out flat. I would suggest lightly spraying the sheets before baking too as they tend to stick. Spring PAC April 08 tag.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Whisk Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.
- Beat Butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add Brown Sugar and White Sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Add Egg, Egg Yolk, Milk, and Vanilla Extract and beat untill well blended.
- Gradually add Flour mixture on low speed until just incorperated.
- Stir in Chocolate chips. Drop in 1-inch balls onto a cookie sheet (DOUGH WILL BE VERY STICKY).
- Bake 6-8 minutes or untill edges are brown. Cool about 3 minutes or until centers are set.
- Eat cookies. ENJOY!