Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
You can use any flavor pudding you want for this recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, plus
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2⁄3 of a package vanilla instant pudding mix (use a 3 1/2 ounce package)
- 1 1⁄3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.