Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious recipe from a Herbal Magic cookbook I have adapted slightly. The cookies are wonderfully soft and chewy! Where it calls for brown sugar, I used the Splenda brown sugar substitute and regular Splenda for the artificial sweetener.
- 10 tablespoons wheat germ
- 5 teaspoons soft light margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 5 tablespoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients well. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.