Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love the taste of vanilla and butter and this simple cookie is full of that great flavor!
- 236.59 ml Butter Flavor Crisco
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 22.18 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml butter flavor extract (optional)
- 709.77 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water, vanilla and butter-flavored extract until well mixed.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls; slightly flatten and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
Absolutely Wonderful! My husband is litterally addicted to these cookies. I made my first batch with the butter flavored crisco and they were good, but when I switched the crisco for real butter the cookies were lightyears better. I will continue to use the recipe, Thanks KC_Cooker :)
Yummy! Used real butter (no shortening) and extra vanilla (cuz I LOVE vanilla) instead of butter flavoring. Didn't read the part about refrigerating the dough until after they were in the oven (oops!) but it made no difference. Will make again.
Yumm! I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, increased the vanilla to 1.5 and did not use the butter flavoring and they were still awesome. Thx for the recipe!