1/6 Photos of Soft & Chewy Vanilla Butter Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love the taste of vanilla and butter and this simple cookie is full of that great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water, vanilla and butter-flavored extract until well mixed.
- 3Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- 5Roll dough into 1 inch balls; slightly flatten and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Place in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft & Chewy Vanilla Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g