Recipe by Dine & Dish
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love the taste of vanilla and butter and this simple cookie is full of that great flavor!
Top Review by Dymealexis
Absolutely Wonderful! My husband is litterally addicted to these cookies. I made my first batch with the butter flavored crisco and they were good, but when I switched the crisco for real butter the cookies were lightyears better. I will continue to use the recipe, Thanks KC_Cooker :)
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract (optional)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water, vanilla and butter-flavored extract until well mixed.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls; slightly flatten and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.