Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Martha Stewart's Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a staple in my house!
- 532.32 ml plain flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a small bowl sift together flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and both sugars. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low, add salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture, mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking trays lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden around the edges and soft in the middle, about 8-10 minutes.