Martha Stewart's Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a staple in my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2In a small bowl sift together flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine butter and both sugars. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low, add salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- 4Add flour mixture, mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop heaping spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking trays lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake until golden around the edges and soft in the middle, about 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g