Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ummm, this looks really yummy in a food magazine! I want post this recipe to share with you!
Make and share this Soft Centred Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Using 1 tablespoon butter, lightly grease four 3/4-cup capacity ovenproof bowls. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon white sugar into each bowl and turn to coat.
- Place chocolate and remaining 100g butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Heat, stirring with a metal spoon, for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and caster sugar until pale and thick. Add warm chocolate mixture. Sift flour over mixture.
- Stir gently to combine. Pour batter evenly into bowls. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pudding tops are cracked.
- Stand puddings in bowls for 5 minutes. Carefully loosen puddings. Turn onto a plate lined with baking paper. Turn upright onto plates (alternatively, serve in bowls).
- Make chocolate fudge sauce:.
- Combine chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat, uncovered, on HIGH(100%) for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every minutes, or until smooth. Drizzle pudding with warm sauce. Serve and enjoy!