Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ummm, this looks really yummy in a food magazine! I want post this recipe to share with you!
Make and share this Soft Centred Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Using 1 tablespoon butter, lightly grease four 3/4-cup capacity ovenproof bowls. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon white sugar into each bowl and turn to coat.
- Place chocolate and remaining 100g butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Heat, stirring with a metal spoon, for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and caster sugar until pale and thick. Add warm chocolate mixture. Sift flour over mixture.
- Stir gently to combine. Pour batter evenly into bowls. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pudding tops are cracked.
- Stand puddings in bowls for 5 minutes. Carefully loosen puddings. Turn onto a plate lined with baking paper. Turn upright onto plates (alternatively, serve in bowls).
- Make chocolate fudge sauce:.
- Combine chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat, uncovered, on HIGH(100%) for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every minutes, or until smooth. Drizzle pudding with warm sauce. Serve and enjoy!
This was absolutely divine! It's so very easy to make, and you can hand-whisk the eggs and sugar instead of using an electric beater. This was so chocolate-y and yummy, with a lovely gooey centre. I didn't make the sauce as I decided it would be too rich, and in a pinch you could even make 6 smaller puddings (4 are quite rich and large-ish for single servings). Thank you very much for posting, this will certainly be made again for special occasions. :-)