1/1 Photo of Soft Cafe' Cookies
pooja dagli's Note:
These are the Best cookies you'll ever eat. They are a tradition in our family, and are made every chance we get. Very soft, chewy, and delicious. Just like the kind sold for a $1.50 at coffee shops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2mix together milk and eggs.
- 3Add the brown sugar, vanilla, and white sugar.
- 4Add flour, salt, and baking soda SLOWLY to batter.
- 5Last, but not least, add 1/2 to 1 cup of chocolate chip, or nuts, (Chopped, roasted walnuts are our favorite, but anything goes).
- 6Put tablespoons of batter (will be easy to handle) on a greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake these HEAVENLY cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 8WARNING: These will disappear in seconds, so hide a few for yourself before they're gone and you're BEGGED to make more!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Cafe' Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1815.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 497.4 mg
- Sodium 2038.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 368.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 174.8 g
- Protein 44.0 g